Payments Blog

We've Got PSD2 SCA News!

Posted by Tim Sherwin
Sep 11, 2019 12:00:00 PM

Hello everybody, it’s good to be back! I hope all of you didn’t miss me too much, but since we last spoke there have been some major developments in our industry – developments that affect the entire digital payments landscape.

Read More

Topics: PSD2, SCA, EMV 3-D Secure, 3-D Secure

Merchant FAQs: You Asked, We Answer

Posted by CardinalCommerce
Aug 20, 2019 8:30:00 AM

The transformational change, from 3-D Secure 1.0 to EMV® 3-D Secure (formerly known as 3-D Secure 2.0), has raised a lot of questions. Over the course of the past three years, we’ve tried to address your questions and concerns as we’ve inched closer to implementation.

Read More

Topics: 3-D Secure 2.0, PSD2, SCA, EMV 3-D Secure, 3-D Secure

Our World is Changing

Posted by Tim Sherwin
Aug 6, 2019 10:00:00 AM

Hello everybody, it’s good to be talking to you again. Over the course of the last few months we’ve tackled some important, exciting topics in our ever-changing industry and I’m happy that you’ve all been along for the ride! I hope you have all enjoyed these posts and, more importantly, have found them informative and useful.

Read More

Topics: 3-D Secure 2.0, PSD2, SCA, EMV 3-D Secure, 3-D Secure

The Visa Delegated Authentication Flow

Jun 25, 2019 9:45:00 AM

By now, we’ve been through the larger details and the minor intricacies within the Visa Delegated Authentication (VDA) program. We hope that you’ve been able to soak up this information and, more importantly, understand it and what it means for you and for the entire industry going forward.

Read More

Topics: Tokenization, EMV 3-D Secure, 3-D Secure, Visa Delegated Authentication

We're all About Data

May 29, 2019 8:30:00 AM

We believe that data is perhaps the most crucial piece of the authentication puzzle. Without it, fewer transactions get authenticated, and subsequently authorized, fewer consumers are happy at the end of the day, merchants are often left feeling frustrated and issuers are stuck making decisions without all of the possible information at their disposal.

Read More

Topics: PSD2, SCA, EMV 3-D Secure, 3-D Secure, Data

Recent Posts

Categories

see all

Subscribe to our Blog