Brazil - a rapidly expanding market driven by young, middle class consumers – is one of the most attractive and promising eCommerce markets in the world.
Brazil is the 7th largest eCommerce country, and is expected to become the 4th largest commerce in the world by 2016. The fastest growing eCommerce segments in Brazil are beauty, fashion and accessories, and entertainment. Merchants have an opportunity for international expansion and growth as Brazil makes up 59% of all B2C eCommerce in Latin America.
CardinalCommerce can help deliver access to this growing market through several alternative payment solutions. We are your One Connection to FutureProofTM your business.
Amazon Payments is an eWallet that is fast, easy and secure. It can help you add new customers, increase sales and reduce fraud costs.
- Over 130 million active customers worldwide
- Average order sizes 10-17 % ($117) higher than other payment methods
- Customers complete purchases without leaving your website
ClickandBuy offers a range of payment systems for all sales channels from one source. It’s a seamless and simple integration into eCommerce functionalities, and addresses the needs of merchants from small operations to major retailers.
- 14 million customers and 16,000 merchants worldwide
- ClickandBuy’s Fraud Prevention System offers additional security for online merchants
- Secure, reliable and fast transaction processing
EBANX is the market leader in eCommerce payment solutions for international merchants in Brazil. Through EBANX, merchants can offer payment methods unique to and preferred by the Brazilian market, removing international barriers. EBANX is integrated with all local payments in Brazil, allowing consumers to purchase online worldwide using their preferred local method of payment (Boleto Bancario, Domestic Bank Transfers (TEF) and Credit Cards).
- 1.5 million registered customers
- Reaches 100% of the Brazilian market
- Merchants can offer Boleto Bancario as a funding source
- Offers a simple and tax efficient business model
- Average sales increase up to 60% compared to only offering international credit cards
MasterPass by MasterCard allows consumers to checkout on any device without re-entering their payment and shipping information. MasterPass is different than most other wallets because it allows merchants to accept many digital wallets with just one button at checkout.
- Easy to start-up and integrate with existing checkout process
- Less friction during checkout results in higher conversions
- Provides one, simple, consistent user experience
PayPal is an eWallet that adds trust and credibility to a merchant’s website. Buyers know they can expect convenience, security and speed during checkout, while merchants know they can increase sales and conversions.
- The most widely recognized brand in the industry and most widely used digital wallet
- Merchants saw a 115% higher conversion with Express Checkout than standard checkout and an 18% increase in sales after adding Express Checkout
SafetyPay is an online banking solution that enables customers to shop from merchants worldwide and pay directly through their online banking account in local currency.
- Customers are never required to disclose their financial information to merchants or SafetyPay
- A risk-free payment solution with no fraud and no chargebacks
- Increase revenue and customer loyalty
Skrill is a streamlined online payment solution designed to enable consumers to shop online and conveniently pay using their credit and debit cards.
- High customer satisfaction and conversion through optimized and proven checkout gateway
- Reduce chargebacks and fraud through high-end risk management
- Provides merchants with access to more than 60 local payment options in 34 currencies and is used in more than 200 countries
Ukash is an alternative way for consumers to make purchases online through a prepaid online cash option.
- Used by customers without debit or credit cards
- Eliminates chargebacks and other fraud
- Increase sales by selling to cash customers you currently exclude
Western Union provides an alternative option for consumers who prefer to pay with cash. This option helps consumers and business send money and make payments for purchases online.
- Fast and easy integration
- Global brand recognition
- No signup or account required for customers
ZipZap allows cash consumers not currently making online purchases through a simple checkout process.
- Increase conversion rates with incentive based checkout options
- Eliminates chargeback issues and credit card fraud
To learn more about Cardinal and alternative payment solutions, Contact us here!
To learn more about how Cardinal can secure your payments and FutureProof your business, check out our website www.cardinalcommerce.com